CLAIM AND EDIT YOUR ARTIST PROFILES ON MAJOR DISTRIBUTION PLATFORMS – HERES HOW
As music consumption continues to trend towards streaming, distributing your music on all digital platforms provides a critical opportunity to gain fans. Once your music is distributed, building fan engagement to create buzz around yourself and your music is essential. Artist profiles are a key way to do this! Not all streaming stores offer profiles, but here, we will outline how to create and update them on the major platforms that do.
- Go to Apple Music for Artists >
- Sign in with your Apple ID and password.
- Click the “+” sign for adding an artist and search for your artist name.
- Fill out the fields and select your role (artist, band member, manager). If you don’t have a manager or label, enter your own information for both.
- Click Submit.
- You should receive an email confirming your new artist profile
Beatport only requires a 590×404 or larger header image and a bio. As soon as your music is distributed to Beatport fill out the artist profile application here >
Subscribe to our Newsletter
We love to share music knowledge, tips on monetizing your songs, and submission opportunities.